© 2017 Old Pearce Preservation Association
All rights reserved
Our Lady of Victory Church was constructed of adobe in the same style as the San Xavier Del Bac Mission, outside of Tucson. The original roof was flat with a bell facade on the north front of the building. Stained glass centered the upper front diamond interface. Shaped in the form of a cross, the sanctuary is in the north wing. Built in 1917, the church served the public until 1969, when the congregation moved to a larger building on South Highway 191. Rev Thomas Doyle was the last circuit priest to serve the mission.